This exclusive event provides an opportunity for local and regional tourism businesses, destinations, and attractions within the Great American West to establish and grow a sales network of buyers from around the world. You will meet one-on-one with targeted international tour operators to who specifically want to do business in Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming.
The event is hosted in communities across the region, bringing exposure and facilitating international travel and tourism. Over 70 tourism professionals will come together for two extremely productive days of networking, meetings and educational sessions. Profitable, long-lasting relationships will be made at IRU.
Who Qualifies to Attend?
- Tourism Suppliers based in The Great American West states of Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, or Wyoming and select Gateway City partners
- Receptive tour operators
Who Will You Meet With?
Suppliers doing business in Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming will meet with international buyers/tour operators who specialize in selling the Great American West region. Operators are invited to attend IRU to enhance their product base and knowledge of the region. Most operators are small to medium size companies who specialize in tailor-made fly and drive itineraries for individual clients. These operators provide their clients with unique experiences customized to the needs and wants of each client.
- Pre-International Roundup Webinar
- International Roundup Workshop
- Full day of pre-scheduled appointments meeting with all International Buyers and US Inbound Tour Operators attending IRU
- Discounted rates at the host hotel
- Evening Banquet & Networking Opportunities
- 1 Breakfast & 1 Lunch during your scheduled Marketplace day