The state tourism offices of Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming have already collectively invested $1.6 million into marketing this region—The Great American West—as a premier travel destination in the international marketplace. International Roundup is their annual event that brings in 80 regional suppliers and 50 international and domestic tour operators who are all focused on doing business specifically in the five-state region.
Leveraging the international efforts of the Great American West at this event is not only mutually beneficial and cost-effective, but it’s your chance to reach one of the most targeted tourism-related audiences this region hosts. Whether it’s a new hotel, restaurant, activity, or destination, every tour operator in attendance will be looking for new and unique ways to sell this region to their clients. Take advantage of the many sponsorship opportunities available to you at this event to capture their attention. If that isn’t reason enough, here are five more reasons you should consider sponsoring at IRU:
5 Reasons Why You Should Sponsor at IRU
- Reach Your Target Market– Every domestic and international attendee is interested in selling travel to this region, introduce your brand to your target audience.
- Stay Cost-Effective– Running a campaign or advertisement overseas could cost you tens of thousands of dollars, and you still might not know who exactly received your message. Save time and money by investing your marketing dollars at this event, and rest assured you’ll know exactly who received your message!
- Connect & Engage – Connect with your target audience and engage with your existing. Although you may be focused on capturing the attention of the international audience, this event is also a great chance to increase your own community’s involvement and improve the loyalty of your existing customer base.
- Leverage Brand Awareness & Media Exposure– Increase your brand’s visibility and awareness domestically and internationally. Attendees will be sharing photos, videos, blogs and more across their own social media channels and websites. Establish brand recognition and take advantage of the additional digital exposure your brand can receive.
- Differentiate Yourself from Competitors– Get a leg up on your competition by participating in the many opportunities available through this unique event to position your brand in front of a targeted international audience.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities or to become a sponsor, contact us.